Coming September 2017
God created us to be in community, and being connected with others is an essential part of the Christian Life. However since so many of us have left our homes and family for long hours and a fast paced life in the Silicon Valley we are missing this important aspect in our walk.
• LifeGroups is a place to slow down, to form real friendships and a supportive community that will lead you to a deepened walk with God.
• LifeGroups are led and hosted by people selected and trained by our CCMV pastors.
• LifeGroups meet on various days though out the week at different times and locations.
• LifeGroups are for the whole church, and as such are available for all life stages.
• LifeGroups are designed to be small groups with no more than 12 people.
This will occur on a quarterly system meeting first in the spring, (March-May), and then again in the fall, (September-November). When LifeGroups aren't in session the whole church will be meeting together in ReGroup on Wednesday nights.
• August 20, 2017: Browse and sign up for your LifeGroup online at www.ccmv.org. Sign ups will be open through Sunday, September 3rd.
• September 4, 2017: LifeGroups Begin!